Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
IaaS helps companies transform into a digital business by providing on-demand, fit-for-purpose computing infrastructure
(server and storage) all the way to the level of operating system.
- Highest availability and security
- Self-service environment
- Hosted virtual servers
- Tiered storage
- Snapshot backups
- Multi-data centre deployment
- Flexible, best-fit solutions from server on demand, storage on demand, virtualisation, back-up services, to optional
Enjoy powerful computing without the infrastructure capital outlay or the management and maintenance headache.
Software as a Service (SaaS)
SaaS provides top-of-the-line productivity tools using a consumption-based model with no upfront costs.
- Enterprise data security
- 99.9% availability
- Hosted mailboxes
- Attractive subscription benefits
- Mail archiving
- Self-service portal
- Available on demand on a per user cost basis
Work from anywhere in real time.
Platform as a Service (PaaS)
PaaS keeps your workforce productive from anywhere. It provides for database or business applications on demand, delivering
powerful features without the overhead of managing the infrastructure.
- Powerful features
- Flexible management options keep you in control
- Hosted document collaboration
- Database as a Service (DBaaS)
- Synchronisation with local data centres
- Backup on all devices
Be empowered to collaborate, discover and share information easily.
Comprehensive add-on services
CentralCloud provides a broad range of off-site ICT solutions that deliver efficiencies to keep you ahead.
- ERP as a Service (ERPaaS)
- Monitoring as a Service (MaaS)
- Managed hosting
- Endpoint security
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Office 365
- WAN connectivity