Transform the way your teams work together with Skype for Business.
Skype for Business is a powerful productivity tool that puts you in online contact with up to 250 people at a time. This platform simplifies business infrastructure requirements for conferencing and collaboration, enabling teams to connect effortlessly.
Skype for Business is a complete meeting solution. It provides a single platform for calling, conferencing, video and sharing and allows you to collaborate with anyone, anywhere, on any device, while enjoying the security and control of Microsoft.
Office 365, with its meetings and new voice services, provides a turnkey unified communications solution that increases your agility and surpasses all your meeting requirements.
- Skype for Business: Collaborate using team sessions, large broadcasts or dial into a conference using your phone.
- Broadcast Skype for Business: Meet with up to 10,000 people on the Internet. People can attend using their browser on nearly any device. Meetings include real-time polling and sentiment tracking, plus Yammer, to enable dialogue during the broadcast.
- PSTN (public switched telephone network) conferencing: Join the conversation from any telephone by dialling a local access number, and dial out from a meeting to add others when needed. The dial-in capability is in addition to single-touch join options on PC, smartphone, and browser, and allows people to join an online meeting even in places with no Internet access.
- PSTN calling: Subscribe to domestic and international calling plans.
- Cloud PBX: Voice services in Office 365 provides cloud-based call management that allows you to make, receive, and transfer business calls in the office, at home, or on the road using phone, PC and mobile without the need for a traditional phone system.
- Room Systems and Surface Hub: Use mobile apps across Windows, iOS and AndroidTM to connect with your team anywhere or bring remote participants into meeting spaces of all sizes.
- Instant messaging and Skype connectivity: Connect with other Skype for Business users via instant message, voice calls, and video calls, and let people know your availability with your online status. Share presence, IM, and audio calling with Skype users.
The cloud services portal integrates with existing business systems and offers powerful tools to automate operational workﬂows and customer service functions.
- Automated provisioning
- Usage metering
- "How-to support"
- Dashboards provide complete visibility into performance, resource usage, and achieved service levels.
Customers that are located across regions, locally and internationally, can choose services that best meet their collaboration needs.
The value of Skype For Business
The freedom to communicate: Connect personally with anyone, anywhere using a familiar interface
Saving time and money: No more long distance travelling, commuting and time out of the office for engagements, or investing in costly collaboration infrastructure.
Advanced information protection: Data loss prevention and encryption help keep your content safe.