According to market research, it is estimated that between 17 and 25 billion faxes are sent worldwide annually and the fax services market is growing at an impressive compound growth rate of 15.2%. The Main attributor to this growth are technologies such as Fax Over IP and cloud based technologies.
CloudFax Desktop is a state of the art service that provides a simple and effective IP faxing solution to the Corporate and SM(M)E markets without the need for any software or hardware installations.
Our CloudFax DesktopFax offering has dramatically reduced the total cost of faxing and affords users the ability to communicate with both email and fax clients simultaneously, and through the desktop email platform, seamlessly deliver email attachments and content to and from traditional fax machines via standard Internet e-mail on SMTP.
Specifically designed with ISP’s, Corporate, SM(M)E and Customer Care Centres in mind, this solution can accommodate large volumes of incoming faxes to one or more email addresses and separate outgoing email-to-fax facilities can be created for individual users or collectives such as departments, branches and other groups.
The CloudFax Desktop implementation and integration has NO COST implication for the end user.
- Easy Implementation and Use - No paperwork, hardware or software is required; store and archive faxes electronically; on online management tool gives users a host of administrative features such as real time fax reports, assigning unique fax numbers and resending of faxes
- Efficient and Effective - fax lines are never engaged and faxes will queue in case of server downtime or maintenance
- Anywhere, Anytime - numbers are not area code specific and never change, irrespective of client location; faxes can be retrieved from any location worldwide; available on mobile application and desktop thick client
- Cost Savings - no fax line, printer, fax machine, paper, toner (and other associated) costs and expenses
Cloudfax Desktop API and services integration
CloudFax Desktop offers businesses the opportunity to integrate the solution into their existing business workflows and processes through its extensive API offering and integration services. Producing and consuming SOAP and REST service endpoints, the solution can also be further extended with adapters for some of the most popular ERP, CRM and finance solutions.
How it works
All you require is an email address, an email client like Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook, Thunderbird etc, and an internet connection.
- A fax is sent to a CloudFax Desktop number
- The fax is received on the Fax Platform, automatically converted to an email and sent to the recipient’s email address
- The recipient receives the fax in their email inbox as an email attachment
- The digital fax can now be saved, printed or forwarded