The Atmos voice logger provides clients with an industry first cloud based compliant and secure call logging solution for a fraction of the price of equivalent call recording solutions.
Whether you need to record calls for staff training, dispute resolution, compliance or security reasons, our logger will allow you complete flexibility, scalability and unlimited storage of your calls and other sensitive data without the need for any additional hardware or installation services. All calls are 100% compliant and individually secured and encrypted at source with a rotating encryption methodology that is unique and specific to each individual call.
All calls are stored in our cloud service and are not only backed up, but can also be made to be redundant across multiple servers and geographical locations. Our logger also supports multiple time zones, multiple recording locations and the ability to search, sort and locate your calls within seconds.
Whether you have one location with 5 extensions or a nationwide infrastructure with multiple branches and millions of calls, the ATMOS call logger can fulfil all your requirements.
A few of the features and benefits:
- Seamless Voice Logger enabled on any telephony platform
- No additional hardware required
- Fully Compliant (FICA, FAIS, POPPI, CPA)
- All calls securely recorded
- 256 bit AES encryption and SSL Security
- Call Statistics showing number of calls recorded – total, daily and weekly
- Full audit trail of who has played, downloaded or emailed calls
- Easy setup of agents and supervisors
- Cloud storage and Amount of GB storage used
- Fully redundant and backed up
- 99.99% availability
- Unlimited growth potential
- Multi-site support
- Web based (HTML5 architecture)
- Access and playback via web browser
- Mobile compatible
- On demand recording